Changing Alternator 94 Grand-Am

Hi
I'd like to know what the best tool to use is to move to tensioner.
Thanks
Dan

Best tool to move THE tensioner

Look for a square hole on the tensioner arm. Use a long handled 1/2 ratchet or braker bar.

Correction: I ment 3/8ths drive ratchet.
snipped-for-privacy@m.b.gone says...

Yeah, and watch those knuckles!
Tony '95 Grand Am
Advance auto has a cool little tool if you are into buying new gadgets. It is a long thin piece of steel with the applicable "square" on the end. The higher priced tool actually pivots for those hard to reach tensioners. BTW...if you have a V-6, you will have to remove the front motor mount....