@ Chevy Prism 2000 car stereo & speaker installation. Help!

July 5, 2004
Hello There:
I want to replace the stereo and speakers of my Prism 2000 and I have been trying to get instructions in the internet, but so far no luck.
I know that changing rear speakers and doors speakers can be sometimes tricky. If anyone knows where can I buy those instructions, would be a great help. (I already know the wire harness and kit I need)
My son got the instructions for his Toyota Camry at www.carstereohelp.com but they don't carry my Chevy Prism.
Thank you for your Help.
snipped-for-privacy@pipeline.com Remove nospam to reply. Chevy Prism 2000 car stereo & speaker installation

Why dont you try looking up the same year Corolla. As it is the same car, built in the same plaint. Charles