Does Pontiac Have Anything Interesting Coming Out?

Page 2 of 2

What a load of bunk! Check out the G6 GTP. That is one nice car and available in several body styles depending on your tastes and needs. This year, the car gets 252 HP from a very nice V6. Also, there is a V8 powered Grand Prix which is nice if you need a muscular 4 door sedan.
I own a 2005 Grand Am GT which is loaded and I'm very happy with the car so far. Next car for me will probably be a G6 GTP coupe or a Solstice.
Nick

Pontiac will be showing their version of the Commodore at the Chicago Auto Show in Feb '07. It'll be a "concept" so no word on if/when it'll actually be available. Since Pontiac has such a dearth of products and it'll be quite a while before the Oshawa plant is ready to build Zeta vechicles I'm guessing that they'll import this "concept" from AUS for a couple of years until they can start building Zeta here (although there is a rumor that Zeta will be built at another plant as well and perhaps that will be ready soon enough to avoid importing cars built in AUS).
As far as a sporty coupe, all you can hope for is the next GTO (still a few years out) or possibly the rumored Solstice coupe (I'm assuming the G6 coupe doesn't do it for you).