ECM connections

I suspect that the ECM on my 94 LeSabre has no power. What are the terminals I should check for power and ground? When I connect my ScanTool to the computer diagnostic plug the ScanTool
tells me to check that it is connected. I think the ECM is not responding at all. Would the luck of power to the ECM keep the engine from cranking?
Thank you
The ECM will have no effect on cranking on this car. However quite likely there is a common failure affecting both, like a bad cable/connection or something, and tracing the cranking system wiring will be a lot easier than tracing the ECM power wiring..
--
Robert Hancock Saskatoon, SK, Canada