Rear wiper and gas gauge update

Hi Group,

I inquired a few weeks ago re the wonkiness of the gas gauge of my 200 Montana minivan. Last week there was an extensive story in our paper re the widespread problem with gm gas gauges over the past several years.

And so after first speaking with GM and then the dealership the sensors were replaced without charge. All is well.

Secondly the rear wiper has been unreliable for the past 6 months. It will give up the ghost for a while and not work at all and then Ill try it again in a couple of weeks and then will work flawlessly for a while and then the cycle repeats. Any suggestions?

Thanks for your advice.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Mitchell