GM rear end ID help

Can someone help me. I had a 1969 Camaro and removed the not original 10 bolt rear end and replaced it with a 12 bolt. I no longer own the car but I'm now trying to ID what the rear end is that I took out such
as year and ratio. It is a 10 bolt GM with ID numbers that I found on the front passenger side of the axle tube...JA G241 2 I removed the cover and found numbers on the ring gear...Richmond 80-7851-1 J 7 8620 I would appreciate any help someone could give me. Thanks Jack
The subject reminded me of a party game from many years ago. The guys would be blindfolded, then would have to pick out their wife/girlfiriend, just by feeling the rear ends of the women. Never thought it would be as much fun with cars though.

Jack,
Since the gears are not factory, the numbers on the axle mean nothing. Determine if it's a limited slip or not. The ratio is 4.56 to 1.
http://www.richmondgear.com/cfide/scripts/partno/pnv.cfm
Al