hi cavalier clunk clunk steering?

hi,
i have a 99 cavalier with about 77K mi, and it goes clunk clunk when u turn the steering
the motor mounts have been replaced and the cv half shafts both .. but that
was due to umm a little accident...
anyway, could the clunk clunk be cuz of the steering shaft needing to be lubricated? does anyone have that TSB about it? cld someone eml it to me? i wld greatly appreciate it.
tks,
christopher
i forgot my eml is clcont AT gmx dot co DOT uk

Check the lower A frame bushings. They come out letting the A frame to rotate slightly.