How to remove 2000 Chevy Venture radio

My 7 year old (!) stuck an H clip (forbaby seats) in the CD player of my 2000 Venture. It is stuck in there, and I cannot reach it with any tool (I tried a knife, tweasers, etc...). I
think I need to get the radio out and opening it. But I do not know how to take the cover (or face plate) plate out. It is a plastic plate that covers the 4 sides of the radio, and the heather control. I do not see any screws, nor does it come out if I try to ply it out (I am afraid of breaking it)
The Chevy Venture and the Montana are the same. How can I take that cover plate out? TIA

Never mind, I found 2 screws next to the cig lighter and on its right. Was able to take everything out and fished the H clip. Thanks anyway.
Ice