Re: What's a good car for an ugly single man ?

wrote in message

SAPguru!!! There's a name I haven't seen in a long while! Where have you been Scott? It's been a bit dull in the Corvette NG since you bailed. I just picked up your post in the GM NG. Is that guy still stalking you? What NG (s) have you been spending your time in? Still a fan of Ron Fellows? He's having a great year in ALMS, although the other Vette team has been doing pretty good too. Have you seen Fellows run the little CTS-V? Sweet machine! - Sting Ray
Mr Mustard asked, " Whats a good car for an ugly single man" ?
Any car will be good as long as it has black windows to hide your ugly face.
Ever consider growing a beard?
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~288,088 miles_~_~_
~_~_~_~_U.S.A._~_~_~_~_~_
Like you just did?

Sting Ray wrote:

Tom Pendergast will stalk me until Al Gore takes back the internet. :-) Corvette group stopped posting except for spam, so I gave up on it. I will check it out, since apparently you folks are still alive.

NA$CAR mostly, and some foootball too. Went to the Falcons game last Friday - first time at the Georgia Dome. Nice place. My Season Tix are up in the 3rd tier, but between the 40's. Hopefully they will keep moving me up from year to year as folks drop their season passes.

Yep - always a Fellows fan. Did you see that he took 2nd in NA$CAR at Watkins Glen a few weeks ago? He can flat out drive anything! I didn't get to watch Road America on the 22nd, but apparently Fellows and O'Connell lost to Gavin and Berretta. Glad to see C5R took 1st and 2nd though. Surprised that Viper was in last place, behind even the Saleen S7R.
"Tom Pendergast" < snipped-for-privacy@icubed.com> wrote in message

He forgot to tell you he bought a Mopar.
--
Kerry toons http://tinyurl.com/5l6qu

What a memory Steveo! I had forgotten that until you mentioned it. Scott was going to drop a crate engine in it, as I recall. An update by Scott would be in order!
That pic's a keeper !
a vette, if that's what you like!!! after all, who's car is it, anyway? you only live once----buy the damn car that YOU like and let'm be jealous!!!! --- dave