Throttle position sensor, '95 Park Ave

Looks like replacing this part is easy. Is an adjustment required, or does it lock into the correct position?

Also, it looks like this part GM 24502965 lists for $88 at the dealers, while the AC Delco part 213915 is $54 plus shipping at

Or, I could pop into the local AutoZone and get a Wells aftermarket replacement for $60. Any difference?

TIA

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Shep

Thanks, Shep. I see your point... no slots, no adjustment. I don't have it off the car so It's hard to tell. However, I think your right because the AddData replacement procedure says nothing about adjustment.

Could you clarify for me the difference between GM and AC Delco parts? I thought AC Delco made the OE parts for GM cars.

Ed

Reply to
Ed

Reply to