Throttle position sensor, '95 Park Ave

Looks like replacing this part is easy. Is an adjustment required, or does it lock into the correct position?
Also, it looks like this part GM 24502965 lists for $88 at the
dealers, while the AC Delco part 213915 is $54 plus shipping at www.rockauto.com. Or, I could pop into the local AutoZone and get a Wells aftermarket replacement for $60. Any difference?
TIA
Ed
Get a GM part, I do not believe it is adjustable on that engine, is it slotted where the screws go thru the sensor?

-
Thanks, Shep. I see your point... no slots, no adjustment. I don't have it off the car so It's hard to tell. However, I think your right because the AddData replacement procedure says nothing about adjustment.
Could you clarify for me the difference between GM and AC Delco parts? I thought AC Delco made the OE parts for GM cars.
Ed

OE GM or AC Delco replacement division, are ok.

-