Used parts source wanted

So strange,
Im trying hour after hour to find a blue 3rd row leatherseat to a 1994 Buick Roadmaster on internet with absolutely no hit at all. Not even a red one
for a Caprice. If You want a seat for a Volvo here in Sweden we have a site to wich allmost every wreckyard is connected. In one minute you get a searchresult and for instance 23 companies has your part in stock.
Now why havent I found anything similar for my American vehicle in America? Is it due to E-bay? Cause I havent found no seat there either.
Where do all You folks get your parts?
/Peter, Sweden
try www.car-parts.com

Buick
site
America?
yep...had plenty on that site...range from $40-$350 all colors Couldn't tell you if any ship international though. There were some Canadian breakers on the site as well.

Buick
site
America?
Yep, Perfect. Thanks a million!
/Peter, SWEDEN

one
No problem.... Good luck with getting one shipped to you.