where to buy spare parts for a 91er Buick Park Avenue ... ?

Heya all.
I am living in Germany and I would like to find out where I can buy spare parts at a good price for my 91er Buick Park Avenue directly from the USA. I
am looking especially for a new wing (front, right side)
Does anybody have a clue?
thank you very much in advance steff

Buick Park Avenues are automobiles in the US, not aircraft. ;)
mike hunt
Steff Fehrle wrote:

Ok, ok, ok... NOW I know that it is "fender"... ;) But I am wondering a little bit: my dictionary says that the german word "Kotflgel" (which means fender) also could be translated with "wing". Is there maybe a difference between british english and american english? Or should I better ignore my dictionary?
; )
steff

means
===================There is a vast difference between between English and American English. Also most europeans learn Enlish English:-)) Don't be concerned though, we all speak approximately the same language. I came to Canada in '64, and since then have been told daily I can't speak English. Oh well! I must admit a lot of the things I said in England were not correct. A lot of the things said in Canada are also not correct. Such as oot and aboot.(out and about) but I love Canadians, and surprisingly enough, all the Americans I have met speak very well. :-)) I have never met one I didn't like. (except in bussiness with GM :-)) )
Gerry.

There is about a 200 year difference between British 'English' and American 'English.' Hugh difference when one 'Knocks up' ones girlfriend, for example. Try EBay, WBMA
mike hunt
Steff Fehrle wrote:

means
"Wing" appears to be correct from my point of view because in french, we call this "Aile" witch is the exact word for wing.
I was just curious, and since no one else has asked, how did you manage to get a US built 91 Park Ave. into Germany? Did you buy it new? Or used? Can't imagine there would be too many Buick dealers in Europe!
I suppose its like owning a non-north american car in north america and having to order parts from overseas, even simple things like thermostats, etc.
Perhaps if you were to do a simple Google web search for "Buick Parts" you would turn up something.
in Beitrag snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com schrieb Shane Williams unter snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com am 03.03.2004 15:24 Uhr:

Thanks for your tip, Shane. Yes I bought it used. The pre-owner imported it from Florida thirteen years ago. The official german GM Dependance is "Opel" but the prices are way harsh. An exampel: a new fender costs about 750 Euro here, if I import it directly from the States I will pay 120 Dollar (plus 190 Dollar shipping of course)
steff