Need parts for my 1991 Buick Park Avenue Ultra

I have a 1991 Buick Park Avenue Ultra that is champagne colored. The plastic horn buttons that are mounted on the steering wheel are both broken. Where can I find replacement buttons? Thanks.

Reply to
Jack

junkyard

Harry Face

Jack, you may want to try Ebay for complete steering wheels. May be a bigger, but workable solution. s

Reply to
sdlomi2

Did you try Buick? The advice from other posters is good. But realize that you will be buying a 17 year old plastic part from a used car.

Reply to
John S.