Need parts for my 1991 Buick Park Avenue Ultra

I have a 1991 Buick Park Avenue Ultra that is champagne colored. The plastic horn buttons that are mounted on the steering wheel are both
broken. Where can I find replacement buttons? Thanks.
junkyard

Jack, you may want to try Ebay for complete steering wheels. May be a bigger, but workable solution. s
On Sep 30, 4:18 pm, snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMjuno.com (Jack) wrote:

Did you try Buick? The advice from other posters is good. But realize that you will be buying a 17 year old plastic part from a used car.