Z 06 Calipers

When I was looking at the Yellow Jacket & Cosmo Purple GTO today a pisano drove into the Pontiac lot in a new 04 Vette. When I walked by the car the bright red calipers caught my eye as they looked like they are also engraved with the word

- CORVETTE - facing out. It looked like black & silver lettering. What will they think of next?

========= Harryface =========

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~278, 469 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
Reply to
Harry Face

It's engraved Corvette on the tool to screw & unscrew the removable roof.

Reply to
Black Bomb

Nothing new. The spark plug wires on 1989 20th Aniversary Trans Ams said "20TH ANIVERSARY". 1967/68 Grand Prixs and Firebirds had "GP" and firebird emplem silk screened onto the side windows. 1966 and 67 GTO's were available with red fender well liners.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Actually a lot of GM midsize muscle cars had red inner fenders in the front. They were plastic to save weight. That's back when cars were ALL metal. I had a 1969 Olds 442 with the red plastic inner fenders.

nospam

Reply to
NoSpam

The current vettes also have CORVETTE in the front brake caliper.

Reply to
Paradox