Z 06 Calipers

When I was looking at the Yellow Jacket & Cosmo Purple GTO today a pisano drove into the Pontiac lot in a new 04 Vette. When I walked by the car the bright red calipers caught my eye as they looked like they
are also engraved with the word - CORVETTE - facing out. It looked like black & silver lettering. What will they think of next?
========Harryface ======== 1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 3800 V6 ( C ), Black/Slate Grey _~_~_~_~278, 469 miles_~_~_ ~_~_
It's engraved Corvette on the tool to screw & unscrew the removable roof.

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net says...

Nothing new. The spark plug wires on 1989 20th Aniversary Trans Ams said "20TH ANIVERSARY". 1967/68 Grand Prixs and Firebirds had "GP" and firebird emplem silk screened onto the side windows. 1966 and 67 GTO's were available with red fender well liners.

Dennis Smith
Actually a lot of GM midsize muscle cars had red inner fenders in the front. They were plastic to save weight. That's back when cars were ALL metal. I had a 1969 Olds 442 with the red plastic inner fenders.
nospam
says...

The current vettes also have CORVETTE in the front brake caliper.