Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

98 civic - speed limiter??? DOH!
Driving home today, waaayyy too fast. Engine cut out at just over 190km/h, or just over 5100rpms. I'm pretty sure i've driven this fast before, so it was a bit of a shock to hit the limiter... wasn't...
1
1

For Auction: My One-Owner '86 Civic Si
Please check it out if you want a collectible classic (or soon to be classic) that you can afford.
1
1

how to remove wiper arms for 98 Honda Civic. Thanks.
--------------= Posted using GrabIt =---------------- ------= Binary Usenet downloading made easy =--------- -= Get GrabIt for free from =- Shemes.com :: Home

Where is airbag computer(module) located on 96 accord?
I have searched everywhere and cant find it... Thanks:)
2
2

98 Accord Radiator
Radiator is starting to leak at the top seam, where the top plactic is held down by a serrated band over a gasket. Could that be repaired or should I just replace the radiator? This is a 4 cylinder.
7
7

cylinder head bolt torque
I'm ready to bolt the head back on to my 86 Accord, but when consulting the shop manual (original shop manual from Honda) I find information that may be contradictory. On pages 6-2 and 6-16, the head...
1
1

Remote Keyless Entry Not Working
I have a 1998 Honda Civic EX 4-door. I have 188,400 miles or so. I've had the car 9 years, 4 months. My keyless entry is not working. I tried changing the battery (CR2025), but the thing still does...
6
6

Removing EGR valve 91 Accord
Folks, I have a 91 Honda Accord. I am trying to replace the EGR valve and I notice there are two nuts that need to be removed. Unfortunately the nuts are on so tight I cannot remove them as it is hard...

DRL light on Accord 2003
Hi, I used my parking brake yesterday (to put my winter tires on), after I released the parking break the DRL light is still on and the front light (in drl mode) won't open when the car is running,...
5
5

for sale 1998 Honda Civic DX 138 k $5,000
138,000 miles Silver sedan on blue interior 4 Cylinders Manual, 4 door, FWD A/C: Front, Power Steering, Bucket Seats, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Cassette Radio, Rear Window Defroster This is a...

2001 Accord EX V-6 Hazard Lights/blown fuse?
Hello All, I humbly submit my question. Well what happened was, I went out to my car tonight at around 10:00 and the hazard lights are flashing. The last time I drove car car was the night before, and...
1
1

Does the 1997 Civic EX Radio Control the security system?
Greetings, As you may, or may not, know, I just had my late wife's 1997 Civic EX titled back to me. The radio is kind of messing up, and I was wondering if the 1997 Civic fell in the series that...
2
2

86 Accord - post warm up idle stall
Hi All, Advance thanks for any suggestions. My 86 Accord (manual / AC) warms up OK on its own. Once I push on the throttle and get it out of the warm up process the car simply dies unless I keep the...
4
4

Re: Figuring Out How Much a Hybrid, Diesel, or Small Car Will Save Per Year
How long do you think you can perpetuate the AWOL myth..?

CRV Road Noise
I have read everything I could find on the road noise topic and I fail to see any reference to undercoating the damned thing. Has anyone tried that, and, if so, did it make any difference??
9
9