1993 Civic DX coupe door panel removal

Hi All,
I am trying to remove the door panel from my Civic, does anyone have any suggestions? My DX has the manual windows of course. I have popped
the lower clips and removed the screw in the door jam, is there any other screw locations, or is it time to push up and out?
Thanks!
Mike
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

yes, the main handles and of course the window winder. other than that, if you're not too brutal, you should be able to detect any more attachment points without breaking anything. sometimes plastic clips break. it's always good to have a few spares handy just in case. either buy new or pick some up next time you're at a junk yard.