2000 Honda Accord right headlight.

Hi guys. I'm not to car saavy so sorry if this is a dumb question. Recently my right headlight has gone out. The highbeams work perfect but the right low beam doesn't. I also noticed that under the glove
compartment there is a disconnected biege/yellowish wire that has a red tube/tape? attachment around the middle that is about 1 1/2 wide. I was wondering if maybe all I have is a loose wire. I drive a 2000 Honda Accord LX that i bought used about 7 months ago. Any advice will help. Thanks.
high beam and low beam are two seperate bulbs....a bulb is about 6 bucks,and takes 2 minutes to install. good luck.