2007 Ridgeline trunk

Can anyone help me. The trunk on my 07 Ridgeline will not open. It sounds like something is working in the electronic part of the release but will not
release. I have tried the key with the drivers door locked like it says in the manual. So far nothing has worked.
On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 21:42:50 +0000, Dave Wagoner wrote:

Take it back to the dealer for warranty repair.
Duh.

No Shit - It happens to be full of food so I was wanting to open it tonight

Over in alt.holidaycheer.

You don't say where you live - but is it frozen shut perhaps? The trunk in my Audi A4 sticks to the weatherstripping in very cold weather, so the electric release 'releases' but you really have to tug on the lid to get it to open up.
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA
On 12/17/07 10:48 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@l1g2000hsa.googlegroups.com, "Dano58"

Its still under warranty - take it to the dealer and let them open it.