90-93 Accord Door Mirror Replacement Questions

Hi All, Have an old DX model with a manual mirror on the drivers door but none on the pass side. I've been trying to find one on eBay and the local bone yards but so far
have been unsuccessful. My question is: are there any other OEM Honda mirrors from different models/years that will match the 91 so I can expand my search? Thanks, Larry
Check for matching part numbers of mirrors for various years and models at www.slhonda.com 's online parts service.

door but none on

yards but so far

different