92 Honda Accord - No start - HELP

I have a 92 Honda Accord that I drove home and parked in the driveway. It sat for a few days before I went to start it again. When I tried to start
it - it almost started and died. After that there is no start at all. Any ideas what that could be? Hoping that it is going to warm up enough this weekend to get at it.
Bjorn Sunde wrote:

Hmmm You mean no cranking? I'd make sure the timing belt is not broke B4 anything else.
Timing belt is OK

I should say that it cranks real good and engine turns over, but no start

Bjorn Sunde wrote:

=================== Then it's just flooded. You've got one dribbling injector that allowed a couple ounces of fuel to leak into the engine while it sat. The owner's manual says "hold the pedal to the floor and crank it for 15 seconds at a time" The long-term solution is a can of injector cleaner seasonally.
When it starts you'll see puffs of black smoke and much chugging.
Google 'honda flooded' for much confirmation. Read your manual too.
'Curly'
Bjorn Sunde wrote:

Check to see if you actually get a spark. If not, it could be your ignition coil, or if this model year doesn't use electronic ignition, check the points under the distributor cap.