94 Accord won't start

Battery is strong. Starter is no problem. I changed the distributor. It cranks but it just won't start. For about a week before it stopped starting, when I crank, I had to press the gas pedal slightly to fully
start the car. What could be the problem?
Tiny Lee wrote:

It always happens in the morning when you're trying to go somewhere important, like WORK. It's flooded. You didn't know it, but you did what it says in your owner's manual, and it worked. The cause is a dripping injector. You can run a can of Techron injector cleaner through it, or use a couple full tanks of Gasohol.
It worked on my Odyssey.
'Curly'