95 Accord Driver Door Panel Removal

I need to change the auto locking mechanism on my Accord. I'm having trouble removing the driver's side door panel. There were two screws - one plastic in the upper front corner, and the other in the door handle
cover. Other than that, nothing else to remove. The Chilton's I looked at in the library was for the 1984-1995 models - the diagrams shown didn't show my door. Do I just start pulling away?? I undid the door handle 'attaching screw', and pulled on it, but it doesn't seem to want to budge. I'm afraid of breaking something. Any suggestions/encouragement would be much appreciated. Thanks
The following have illustrations and instructions that might help:
http://media.honda.co.uk/car/owner/media/manuals/AccordManual/400/14-5.pdf (for a 93 Accord, but may be the same or is very similar for a 95 Accord)
http://autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/0d/1f/3a/0900823d800d1f3a.jsp (probably the same as your Chilton's)
Note that there likely are little plastic caps over the screws fastening the door panel to the door. Get a screwdriver with a tiny blade, or maybe even a knife, and pry/proble gently to get the caps off, if you haven't already.
I found with my 91 Civic that there were two or maybe three screws altogether that had to be removed. Then I had to pry to release the clips that go around much of the periphery of the door. I have a tool that looks like the crow's foot prying tool at the sites above that worked well. If you go slowly and gently, none of the clips should break. They sort of "pop" free with a little force pushing perpendicular to the plane of the door panel.
Also, be aware of the plastic film cover just beneath the door panel. If you're not careful, it's easy to tear.

Thanks very much for the illustrations. Yours shows a screw that I didn't see.. I'll be tugging and pulling this weekend. Thank again. Elle wrote:

http://autozone.com/servlet/UiBroker?ForwardPage=/az/cds/en_us/0900823d/80/0d/1f/3a/0900823d800d1f3a.jsp
If I remember from my '96...
One screw near the mirror under plastic, one screw in the door handle where you pull the door shut, one screw in the handle you open the door with (this one's a bitch. remove the screw, then you have to move this cup back, and disconnect the rod connected to the handle). Then pull the panel out on the bottom, and with the window down, lift up and out. If you have POWER windows and such, that has to be disconnected too. The whole power panel pops out of the door handle. Also the little light in the back of the door has to be disconnected after the panel is loose.
Go slow. I have broken that cup behind the handle you open the door with more than once :-)
G-Man