Accord '06 clock - simple question

Hi there, I have just changed my Civic to a new Accord. Very nice car indeed. I would like to switch the clock from 12h format to 24h ( so it's 13:00, not
1pm) Does anybody know how to do it? Manual doesn't say a word about that.
TIA Grzegorz

Not possible, sorry.
The theory is that since you're looking out the damned window anyway, you know very well whether it's day or night.
Or aren't you looking out the window?
I am. It must be possible. I have seen 13:00 on the display in other ACCORD, but the owner din't know how to change it as well. Grzegorz.

Then get the d$%# owners manual out of the glove box and read it. If it is possible it will tell you. You can read can't you???

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:01:17 GMT, Woody wrote:

What a friendly gent. And can't even bother to read the thread before complaining about others' inability to read...
--
Joseph M. LaVigne
snipped-for-privacy@hits-buffalo.com

a 24 hr capability. I suppose you might have to try a change if your Accord does not have navi and see if the prompts will give you that option, but I would guess not. My manual says nothing Accords with navi -- they printed a separate book I suppose. Perhaps you saw an Accord with navi which may have that option given the GPS capability.