Aftermarket O2 sensors

Is NGK the manufacturer of Honda's OEM O2 sensors? I see NGK's and Denso's online and I assume that both brands would work fine. Any real world experience with either of them? I would prefer to stay away from Bosch.
Thanks!
I know Denso (formerly "Nippon Denso") makes the OEM O2 sensor for my 91 Civic and many other Honda models. I also see Walker mentioned a lot at https://www.automedicsupply.com/ as an "OE" sensor. Dunno about NGKs. Bosch is definitely aftermarket and from my recollection of anecdotal reports on the net, not worth the gamble.
I replaced my 91 Civic's O2 sensor pre-emptively in 2004, using a Denso sensor from the site above, after confirming the old one was a Denso (the "ND" logo was stamped on it). The site above has the best prices for Densos I found anywhere, by far.
Can you remove your car's sensor and look at it for logos?

Thanks for the quick reply. Also, thanks for the link to the website...I bookmarked it :)
I have a '98 CRV (w/132,000 miles) and I haven't had to replace the O2 sensors yet. I still need to buy the removal tool so hopefully I won't have too much trouble removing them(after I buy the tool) so I can check the OEM manufacturer.
I've heard conflicting opinions about Bosch and I'm not willing to chance it. I'm very familiar with Denso and NGK since I've been a loyal Honda owner since the early 80's. NGK has always had a strong reputation from everything that I've ever read so I would expect their sensors to work fine.
Thanks again!

instruments... like Hewlett Packard :-(
Mike
Michael Pardee wrote:

If Volkswagen could get rid of Bosch components in their cars, maybe Consumers Reports would be able to stop giving them the BIG THUMBS DOWN for the last eight years (or more). REPEAT OFFENDERS in the 'Used cars To Avoid' category. Makes me smile :-)
'Curly'

Denso, as far as I know. Mine is a Denso, with the logo "ND" on the ceramic.

Ought to, but make certain you get the type specifically for your engine. Response characteristics need to be correct for your ECM/ECU.

OEM is always the safest and longest-lived.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ