Best bike rack for trailer hitch?

Hi, I've just purchased a 2005 CR-V and have the dealer-installed 1 1/4-inch trailer hitch installed? What is the best bike rack available to use with this hitch?
Wishes include that it would carry 3+ bikes and it might swing down or away to allow opening of the rear cargo door (if either is possible). Thanks!
Best regards, snipped-for-privacy@realcredits.com snipped-for-privacy@bankarea.com http://www.bankarea.com
I have this one that I have used on my Accord and it's been great!
http://www.etrailer.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=E&Product_Code@134&Category_Code=BRF
G-Man
check out Softride racks. but they are not the cheapest i like mine.
http://www.bankarea.com

We have a 2003 Element. We use a Thule 4 bike hitch rack (I don't remember the exact model) with a 1/4" hitch. We have never actually used more than 2 bikes on it, but it does swing down so you can open your rear cargo door.
C.