Braking distance

I was wondering if anyone here knows the 60mph-0 braking distance on a 1991 honda civic 4 door sedan??

V8 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in

Go to the libraray and dig up that copy of Consumer Reports.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Why would that be a useful answer?

I think that's give the OP a value for the original brake pads, rotors and tires. If the replacement tires are any good (I don't suppose the originals lasted 15 years?) it's 20-30 feet right off the spec.
V8 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

how many elephants do you have in the trunk?