Civic 1200cc

Hello, My name is Daniel at I restore antique & classic vehicles. I have parts for the CVCC & Civic 1200cc engines. I have a
recondition crankshaft & main bearings. I have exterior body parts too. I have other makes & models if you take the time to ask at . If anyone looking for the parts I mention please contact me at my website and I will show you parts before purchase by video email. You will have to copy & paste my website into a browser to find me. Look forward to help if I can Daniel 919-542-5566 Pittsboro NC