Concerto starting problem.

Hi all,
I have a problem with my Honda Concerto '90.
Although it's quite an old car, it has never let me down before.
But now I have the following problem: it won't start.
All the lights come on when I turn the ignition, and the startmotor turns, but it won't run. I also don't hear the fuel-pump when I turn the key and the orange light (I believe it's for engine-management) doesn't turn off after 10 seconds, what it normally does.
Can anybody help me on this one ?
Thanx in advance,
Jeroen Kuivenhoven
The Netherlands.
Jeroen Kuivenhoven wrote:

try tegger.com and look for the main relay problem.