D/S mirror on 2000 Accord

Hi all,

I need to replace the driver side power mirror on my 2000 Accord SE. Anyone know of any sites where I can buy an OEM part for a decent price? Can I replace it myself? or do I really need to pay a dealer $$$$ to do it? I never replaced an outside mirror. Is it simple enough to do? Any tips?

Thanks in advance.

John

Reply to
john

Depends on how much you have to replace. The glass is a piece of cake. Parts diagrams are at

Wreckers might be able to locate the correct color if you need the whole thing.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'