D/S mirror on 2000 Accord

Hi all,
I need to replace the driver side power mirror on my 2000 Accord SE. Anyone know of any sites where I can buy an OEM part for a decent price?
Can I replace it myself? or do I really need to pay a dealer $$$$ to do it? I never replaced an outside mirror. Is it simple enough to do? Any tips?
Thanks in advance.
John
john wrote:

Depends on how much you have to replace. The glass is a piece of cake. Parts diagrams are at www.slhondaparts.com.
Wreckers might be able to locate the correct color if you need the whole thing.
'Curly'