didnt know civic were that fast

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/119287

Ha, this is funny -
"Photo enforcement exists to help slow people down, thereby ensuring the safety of everyone on the road. " said Roger Vanderpool, DPS director, in a written statement.
Photo radar exists SOLELY to increase the revenues of the towns (and companies!) that install it.
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 06:38:18 -0700 (PDT), "rick++"
Photo *speed* enforcement? Ugh.
So far in Los Angeles, we just have red-light enforcement cameras, and frankly, although I really hate to admit it, they help traffic.
Just a matter of time until I (and everyone!) gets caught unfairly in some of the horrible situations that come up in heavy congestion, but hasn't happened to me so far, so maybe the things sort of kind of actually do work.
But I still think they should standardize on making them appear like twelve foot high cartoon policemen or robocops or something.
J.