Does the CRV lock automatically at 9+ mph??

Page 2 of 2

I'd stick with just hitting the unlock button and reduce wear-and-tear on the transmission mechanisms. The driver will be plenty familiar with the system and wear the button is located. A quick tap is all it takes.
In article

You're piloting the vehicle. You're in control. I HOPE you don't lose track pretty easily.
Elmo P. Shagnasty wrote:

Needs to get out and dial a taxi.
"Elmo P. Shagnasty" wrote

Right - what a dope. I failed to complete her sentence beyond the closed parenthesis. GAAK

In addition to the question "why not just lock it?" I'll ask another question.
With an email address "berreta66x", why don't you just carry a Beretta? I personally prefer a 1911, but rule one always applies. As well as rule two.
--

- dillon I am not invalid

Toby (Tri-Umph That's the Sweet Truth)