Does the CRV lock automatically at 9+ mph??

//

The CR-V in snow question comes up regularly.

Hello,

Thanks for the link, it has a lot of good information.

Thanks,

Jill

Reply to
Jill

You're piloting the vehicle. You're in control. I HOPE you don't lose track pretty easily.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

Needs to get out and dial a taxi.

Reply to
News

I'd stick with just hitting the unlock button and reduce wear-and-tear on the transmission mechanisms. The driver will be plenty familiar with the system and wear the button is located. A quick tap is all it takes.

Reply to
Seth

Thus spake Jill :

In addition to the question "why not just lock it?" I'll ask another question.

With an email address "berreta66x", why don't you just carry a Beretta? I personally prefer a 1911, but rule one always applies. As well as rule two.

Reply to
Dillon Pyron