Edmunds 2005 Accord Pricing

A 2005 Accord EX w/leather and 4 cylinder, is listed in the Edmunds guide with following costs: MSRP $24,600 INVOICE $22,136 TMV 21,993
How accurate is this data? Has any one in the group bought an Accord for the True Market Value(TMV) listed in the Edmunds guide?
I got a quote on a 2006 Accord EX w/Leather and 4 cylinder of $25,000. The salesman said the 2006 price increase is 1.4%, which change Edmunds costs to: MSRP $25,584 INVOICE $23,021 TMV $22,873
Based on Edmunds' numbers, it looks I'm leaving a lot of money on the table.
Any comments from the group are appreciated.

I recently purchased an '05 Accord LX 5-speed for a little more than 1k under the TMV price. Negotiate between different dealers and always be ready to walk away. But keep in mind, this is the end of the year clearance - they want to get rid of the cars and other people are also looking. So what you don't buy, it may not be there when you come back.
-Dave

How strange that you would object to Edmunds listing what others are actually paying, using real sales data (so it claims). If you believe they don't use actual sales data, then that's another issue.
Just the fact that the TMV number is often below the MSRP and invoice prices is, it seems to me, helpful to car buyers.
Have you some other guide to offer new car buyers, to let them know they can in fact not only not pay MSRP, but pay under invoice?
Edmunds with the many other sites on car buying seems to me to be a good tool.
It's also helpful to read the reports here of people regularly paying under invoice.
Joe wrote:

I was recently helping a friend shop for a new car and we had no trouble getting two local dealers to meet or beat the Edmunds TMV prices on a 2005 Accord. Use the request a quote link from Edmunds, KBB.com or carsdirect.com and you should get some very agressive quotes from nearby dealers.
I wouldn't expect to be able to get agressive prices for the 2006 just yet as they are only starting to trickle out and dealers are going to take top dollar from gotta-have-it-now suckers.
John