lost key - 2005 Accord EX

I've lost the valet key. Wandering is it possible to re-program the locks/keys?

Durak35 wrote:

Read through the TSB's and you'll know a lot more:
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/accord/index.html#accord
'Curly'
If I read this correctly, there is a way for the dealer to add/delete keys from the programming if needed. Coooool, nice to know that.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/accord/x97-058e.pdf