Honda Care Extended Warranty

If Anyone recently bought an extended warranty from Honda (Honda care) for Accord or CR-V, can you please tell how much did you pay and from where?
Thanks J James
http://www.curryhondacare.com /
I took this website price to the dealership where I purchased the wife's Ody and they gave me the warranty at this price, no questions asked.
Scott
On Thu, 11 May 2006 08:26:07 -0500, Scott Van Nest wrote:

Whenever I'm offered an extended warranty, I always respond by asking for a list of what's NOT covered.
http://tinyurl.com/zfnug
They do provide you with a listing, but if you compare the two lists, they're covering all the stuff that normally lasts, and very little of the stuff that normally breaks.
--

CL.

Call the Finance Managers at a few Honda dealerships and ask about coverage and cost.
Then call Honda Headquarters and ask the same things.
I did this w/ Toyota and get drastically different answers from all of them. It's Headquarters whose word counts.
I'd get the longest, most inclusive warranty I could.