Honda rear disc brake calipers

Does anyone know where to get a cross sectional or other views or drawings of how these work. I don't quite understand how the parking brake cam and
adjustment bolt actually work, and how they make the cross hatched bolt that pushes on the inner pad rotate out. It's hard to believe that the cam is actually on the inside of the piston bore immersed in high pressure brake fluid yet actuated from an external level and not leak.
Wayne
My Chilton's manual has a pretty detailed drawing of the rear drum brake parts on my 91 Civic, so you might try other Honda manuals for whatever Honda you have.
www.autozone.com has free online repair guides for Hondas 1995 and older which are nearly identical to Chilton's.
http://www.honda.co.uk/car/owner/workshop.html also has some repair guides for Hondas.