how to remove brake drums - '01 Odyssey

How do you remove the rear brake drums on a 2001 Odyssey? I don't see a center nut/cotter key and they don't pull freely off. (Maybe they are just a little rusted tight.)
I do see 2 threaded bolt holes 180 degrees apart. Maybe you have to screw in bolts to "push-pry" the drum off? And if that's the case, are they SAE threads? Metric?
Thanks.
--Ed