Ignition key operation

For the Honda Odyssey 2000, should the key be removable when the gear lever is not in park? I have twice recently removed the key and found the car to be rolling backwards in the driveway.

http://groups.google.com.tr/group/Taner___53_01?lnk=li&hl=tr
http://groups.google.com.tr/group/Taner___53_01?lnk=li&hl=tr
http://groups.google.com.tr/group/Taner___53_01?lnk=li&hl=tr

Doesn't your vehicle's park brake, function correctly?
I brought the car into the dealer today. There was something worn in the parking/ignition interlock which was allowing the key to be removed while in REVERSE gear. It was repaired and covered under my third party extended warranty.
I don't know about the parking brake--I never use it.

Doesn't your vehicle's park brake, function correctly?

That would have prevented the vehicle from moving. It's there for a reason, not just as a divider between the two front seats.