ipod with 2006 accord

Anyone got a good ipod adapter for the stock 6 disc changer? One that lets you control it from the ipod, charges it, etc
Let me know who's got what!

Add pictures here
βœ–
I wish I had a way to get it to my 2006 EX-V6 with NAV. The ipod FM Transmitter sucks!
G-Man

Add pictures here
βœ–
I bought a unit from these guys for my 2005 CRV.
http://www.neocaraudio.com/advanced_search_result.php?vehicle %7C81%7C2006&set_vehicle=1&sortM&select_vehicle_make&select_vehicle_model&select_vehicle_year 06

Add pictures here
βœ–

That one looks pretty slick!
Add pictures here
βœ–
SS wrote:

http://www.logjamelectronics.com/ipodacura.html
Unfortunately I went with the basic unit that DOES NOT allow controls of the IPOD because I didn't like the fact that the others "locked" the IPOD out when connected. Also, they seemed quite limited as to what they could control from the factory controls, so I figured to heck with that, I will control my own IPOD.
Add pictures here
βœ–