New addition to FAQ (alternator damage)

Finally got around to writing up the thing Mike Pardee posted a while back.
http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/altcharge.html

--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Thanks Tegger! Excellect faq.
Can I suggest a faq on changing the manual transmission fluid and car speakers?

Add pictures here
âś–

The manual tranny fluid idea is a pretty good one, but I'm not sure about the speakers. I just did a quick Google search, and it looks like there's already quite a bit of stuff avaliable on speaker installation.
--
TeGGeR®

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
âś–
Good work. I learned this a few years ago; played hell trying to convince my dad of this fact.
Steve

Add pictures here
âś–

I think the problem is that we geezers "remember when" we just topped the radiator up from a garden hose and that was good enough... even though overheating was pretty standard fare for low speeds on hot days. That's just the way cars were made in those days. Now virtually all cars are made to provide better performance in every area with less weight and smaller size, but for those same reasons they are less forgiving of neglect and abuse.
Mike
Add pictures here
âś–