Prices

I live in Southern Cal and most of the dealers have a vary limited supply of Civics and they wouldn't deal on them, so I bought a Accord Se for a thousand less than MSRP out the door or within $100 of the price of a Civic EX.

Reply to
Dean

...and the dealer still made more money by you buying an Accord rather than a Civic.

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

Shame on that dealer. Imagine that. He made money so he can provide jobs, pay taxes, support commerce and maybe put some of it in his own pocket. But many probably feel he should lose money and give away everything for nothing and then one by one dealers should go bankrupt and then watch the economy go down the drain and they would blame everyone else because they no longer have a job and the economy is in depression. If you don't like the price, don't buy it. Go elsewhere. Have you ever heard of free enterprise or caveat emptor. Think about it.

Reply to
Howard H

Do you have a habit of flying off the handle for no reason?

Reply to
Steve Mackie