Re: Satellite radio question

Years ago a bought the first-gen XM "Roadie" portable add-on radio along with the remote controller for it, and have been using it without an problems daily. You aften see these on motorcycles. The installation is not as 'clean' as in in-dash unit, but given that the price was only $40, I can live with an DC adapter plugged in to the 'cigarette lighter' and running a wire from the small external antenna magnetically mounted on the trunk. And I can easily move it to another car , or into the house and run it though my stereo FM radio.