SRS MODUEL

I just bought a used 01 Civic and the SRS light is on. I suspect that is for the SRS moduel for the air bags. Can I replace that moduel myself or is this
something that only a dealer can do and charge you twice what its worth to do it????
Bill
Evertime I have seen this it is a bad seat belt. This will always be fixed free. Take it to a Dealer, and don't let them tell you otherwise.
Had two belt buckles replaced so far with the SRS light on.
G-Man

You have to get the error code read. There is a numeric code behind that light.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ