TSX Door Slams Shut

I'm wondering if anybody else has this problem.

I have a TSX and the door can only be either in 2 positions: fully open or shut. If the door is 1/2 open , invariably the door shuts, and if you are unlucky enough to have put your leg out to get out, the door slams on your leg. I have more welts on my shin from this door than I care to count.

I asked the dealer if there is an adjustment on the door so that the door will stay in the 1/2 way position. He said no. Is this true? I'm ready to get another car rather than another welt.

Thanks in advance Cheryl

Reply to
Cheryl King

The Accord does. But, I suppose the European Accord which the TSX supposedly is based on does not? Overpriced anyway.

Reply to
tww1491