What controls the door open warning lights (91 Accord)

Once in a while, the leds indicating open doors all go on - 4 doors and trunk. They usually stay on until I restart the car. I guess it's no big deal but it is a bit disconcerting.

Reply to
dgk

Wow, I think I asked this one once before and got no answers. I suppose I'll have to take it to Honda. I don't think that I'm going to like the answer.

Reply to
dgk