Where would I get the vent system cleaned?

I have a car that has a strange odor (sweet/perfumy) that's obviously under the cowling below the wipers. When the vents/heat are on, the odor comes
into the cabin. Who would I go to to take care of that? tia
You might try lysol spray disinfectant first. Do not use bleach.... it will ruin metal components. With car ac on at full blast spray into the vents on outside of car under wipers. You might try it first with ac in recirculate mode. If that doesn't fix the problem do it in fresh air mode. Also your dealer may have a foam to use too.

Daryl Herkin wrote:

------------------
Maybe you just need to change the cabin filter. They get 'stuff' growing in them . . Is it a Honda? What year and model?
'Curly'
Daryl Herkin wrote:

if it smells "syrupy", you have a coolant leak somewhere.

2006 Accord
It does have a sickly sweet smelling aspect to it, but it doesn't smell like coolant. Again, it's something in the area underneath the cowling.
If I pull the cowling off and hit recirc, it doesn't come thru the vents anymore. If the cowling is on and recirc is on, it still comes through.
2006? Tell the dealer to fix it. If you mess it up you could void your warranty in some respect.

Sometimes the airconditioner evaporator drain hose becomes plugges and the moisture won't drain and mold builds up in the evaporator causeing it to stink, there is a product sold to kill the smell and mildew,you spray or squirt it into the vents and the cowl vent. most auto part stores sell it
Tom