Xm Radio Wont ask me for the Code

hi
Just got my 2004 Honda Accord V6 W/NavXm back from the shop bit of body damage, so the Battery was disconnected i enterd the Vehicle code Nav came up but it didnt ask for the Xm or Audio code any idea what to do
other then just unhook battery and retry so no Music in the car PLEASE HELP thanks All!!
Taz
Try pulling the radio fuse for 30 seconds. This seems to fix the same problem in the Odyssey...

Taz1979,
I don't think you need to enter a code. Tune to channel 0 on your XM receiver, this channel will provide you a code. Take the code and go to xmradio.com or call them and have them resend the activation to your radio. You will need the code obtained from channel 0 to have the subscription reactivated. You should be getting audio on channel 1 as well, if not then you probable have something else wrong with your radio.