Changing from Centigrade to Farenhiet

My sister picked up her new 2005 Sonata tonight. Both the Climate control and the ambient temperature readouts are in Centigrade. Anyone know how to
change this to Fahrenheit?
Amazingly, the owners manual was not with the car. They promised it to her by Friday, but I figured someone here might know to change this.
TIA, Jon
zeppo wrote:

http://www.eskimo.com/~jet/javascript/convert.html
double the Celcius temp and add 30. not exact, but close enough..

Pete wrote:

What he's asking for is directions for changing the display in the car, not a conversion formula.

Press and hold the "Temp Down" button and the "Ambient" button for about 5 seconds.

Thanks Jason, That's exactly what I was looking for.
Regards, Jon
But, on re-reading my original message, not what I asked for. <g>
Jon

sounds like a good opportunity to learn some of the metric system to me ... leave it celcius and learn what temps are comfortable and help the USA get out of the stone age (only country that still use the english system in the world besides like lithuinia)
zeppo wrote:

"LameBMX" wrote:

err... the UK still uses it. Ireland still uses it to an extent. Im sure there are others. Lithuania certainly does not. Nor does lithuinia :P
But yeah, I agree. Stick with celsius, zeppo, and learn it. Its so much more useful than farenheit.