I think a BIG thank you to Hyundaitech (in here) is due !

Just want to thank you for all the valueable info you give Hyundai owners in this NG. You are to be commended .

dave wrote:

Yea, I'm sure Hyundai has something "special" for him if they ever find out his identity.
Three cheers for Hyundaitech!
Shawn 1998 Hyundai Elantra

We indeed have something special here that I hope no one takes Hyundatech for granted. As his pearls of wisdom come out, I promptly file them away for future reference. You are a godsend!
Jim L. 02 Santa Fe Seattle,WA
Thanks from me too
George 98 Elantra

Dave you fundy hypocrite..why not also thank the clinic that aborted your underaged gf of her "problem"?