Malfunctioning wipers on 2001 santafe

Rear wiper very sluggish,does not work at all most of time. Front wipers ok except,intermittent speed has now become regular speed. I suspect the switch or maybe a relay somewhere?
thanks for any assistance.
If the rear wiper is operating but slow, your problem is likely the motor, but could also be excessive resistance somewhere in the power or ground circuit.
As for the front wiper, could be just about anything in the circuit.
Thanks for the reply,I will try to troubleshoot when I have time regards