Problem with my Tiburon, Please help

Ok so I have a 1998 Hyundai Tiburon, and I havnt had any problems since I got it last august, but then these past couple days ive noticed a few problems;
-Horn Wont blow -Car jerks randomly -Car jerks when I turn the ac on -The left blinker light blinks fast, and then when I cut it off, it still glows -Lights are dimer
could this all be combined maybe the battery? Alternator? please help, thanks in advance.
Check your ground wire at the battery and any ground wires from motor to frame.
SuperVillain6 wrote:

It sounds possible. Get them checked.
"" wrote: > SuperVillain6 wrote: > > Ok so I have a 1998 Hyundai Tiburon, and I havnt had any > problems > > since I got it last august, but then these past couple days > ive > > noticed a few problems; > > -Horn Wont blow > > -Car jerks randomly > > -Car jerks when I turn the ac on > > -The left blinker light blinks fast, and then when I cut it > off, it > > still glows > > -Lights are dimer > > > > could this all be combined maybe the battery? Alternator? > please help, > > thanks in advance. > > It sounds possible. Get them checked.
Well today I got it checked out a little bit more, and they check the battery and alternator and nothing was wrong with it...
Here are new problems I noticed the problems happen when the headlights are on; -Thats when the horn wont blow, it just makes a trippin sound -the blinker works when the lights are off, on it glows, -I notice when the ac button is turned on it makes a differencer with the lights and horn also, and how it kinda jerks...
Could it be something in the fusebox maybe? any other suggestions?
Its going to need troubleshooting by an experienced Hyundai Service Tech.
Horn inop issues are typically resolved by replacing the horn.
Jerking may be a performance issue. Do you have a check enigne lamp on? Do you know what a misfire feels like? Does it feel like one? If you're not sure about these things, you'll probably want to have the car checked professionally.
It sounds like you have a ground issue with some of your lamps.
Checking your battery/alternator/etc. is a good idea, too.